Friday, September 27, 2013
Knitting season(also known as fall) has finally begun!
Fall is my favorite season (I say that about every season but it's true! I might have four favorite seasons...) and I can't wait to pull out my winter jackets and ride my bike to uni being covered under several scarfs.
Fall is also the traditional list-making season. I make lists for just about everything... Christmas gift ideas, lists of new recipes to try, fall activities to do, knitting projects to cast on...
Here's a very short version of my 'looking forward to' list this season:
- lots of in class knitting
- wearing hand-knitted sweaters and boots
- homemade chai lattes
- making my own pumpkin spice syrup
- planning (& making) Christmas gifts
- hosting craft parties at my place
- baking lots of cookies
- decorating my walls
What are you looking forward to this fall?